During the winter season the Fruttpark is located along the hole Erzegg slope and it is divided into three sections. At the top part you find mostly easy obstacles and some more difficult elements. At the middle part there are very easy obstacles and it is especially for beginners. At the bottom part there are mostly difficult obstacles and these part of the park is for advanced riders.
Experience this indescribable feeling for yourself! In collaboration with Audi and Swiss-Ski a skicross park has been established in the winter sports area of Melchsee-Frutt. The Skicross Park is located in the Erzegg area.
… a new sport which was successfully launched thanks to Mike Schmid.
… a dizzying mix of steep turns, jumps and bumps.
… a racing duel between 2, 3 or 4 riders.
… pure thrill!
When using the Skicross Park, the following rules apply:
- An inspection is to be conducted before the first start
- You may only enter the Skicross Park at the start
- Do not enter on the route
- Do not stand or sit on the course, but continue to the end
- Do not use the course with young children
- The Skicross Park is for experienced skiers
- Respect the FIS rules
More information about skicross you will finde here: www.audiskicross.ch